Monday, April 12, 2010

STFU

I'm no political guru.  90% of the time I don't even understand the dribble that comes out of these people's mouths.  99% of the time I don't understand the dribble when it's been repeated and summarized in print.  But I DO have a keen ear for bullshit and can smell it a mile away.

I am going to say it now and I'm going to say it proud.  I am happy the health care reform act passed.  I am.  I am happy to see that this country is standing up and is willing to do something that is scary and different and charting new territory.  I don't know if everything in the bill is 100% correct, we all know shit can be changed along the way - it's not the golden tablets, but it's a step in the right direction.  We cannot just continue to sit here year after year and hope for something to change for the better - you have to actually stand up and start pushing the wheel - a little at a time - to get the momentum going. Or, I guess you could shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first?

And I'm so sick and damned tired of hearing people blame shit on Obama.  I mean, honestly?  "you didn't see Bush doing this kind of shit" - I DIDN'T SEE BUSH DOING ANY KIND OF SHIT - I DIDN'T SEE HIM DOING A DAMNED THING.  Obama picked KU to win the NCAA basketball title - he was wrong as usual.  Jesus Christ people - it was a basketball bracket - get real.

And for all the people who are certain the apocolypse is near - QUITCHER BITCHIN' - you'll be gone before any of this change affects you.  Remember?  2012?  We're all history according to you - so why don't you do the rest of us a favor and go out and blow your retirement funds and pump this economy back into shape so that those of us who survive the great ending of the earth in 2012 can have a better world. 

And if you don't share my view - that's your right - I don't expect everyone to share my view and I don't expect or intend to sway you to see it my way.  But I do expect you to shut your damned mouth and quit trying to convince me that Obama is the anti-Christ that is here to lead us to a living Hell.

I can't even be ANYWHERE anymore without fear of some right-winger turning ANY statement into that of a political nature.  I told a friend I went to the grocery store and was apalled at the price of cheese.  He turned it into a political debate - thank the liberals for the price of your cheese.  I am not even making this shit up.  I'm going to start making a list of everyone that has pissed me off with their putting of politics intoevery conversation topic and one by one start cross checking that list against my Christmas Card list, Facebook friend list and every other fucking list I keep.  And then I'm going to cross them off ALL the lists. 

For how many years did I sit here under the Bush administration?  For how many years did I quietly shut my fucking mouth and NEVER slam HIM.  I never made racial slurs, I never paralleled him to any zoo animal.  I never ever blamed all the wrong in the world on HIM.  I did laugh at him.  Because he was such a horrible public speaker - I mean WHO DIDN'T laugh at him?  He said some dumb fucking shit, admit it - but NEVER was my laughing driven my mean, hateful spiteful feelings.  NEVER.

It is sickening to me to listen to the right-wingers at this point.  The blatant bigotry alone is enough to make me puke up my fruit smoothie.  What the fuck year is this?  Are you fucking kidding me?  We STILL have this kind of IGNORANT racial bias - and amongst the supposed well-educated and successful.  Makes me sad and and also embarrassed to be an American.  So to all you right-wingers who cannot shut your mouths and feel compelled to degrade the President at every given chance - YOU are giving OUR free country a BAD BAD name - YOU should shut.your.fucking.mouth and remember where you live and what we stand for.  And also, you are no longer welcome in my home if you cannot just Shut.The.Fuck.Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment