Friday, February 4, 2011

Hypocritical much?

And now.  Having bitched through two posts about Facebook, I have successfully spent an entire evening terrorizing my friends on Facebook with my banter and bullshit.  Why?  Because I'm bored.  I got a call at 10:00 a.m. from the Prodigal Son - coming home tonight and bringing a friend.  TOTAL wrench in the system.  Grocery shopping, cleaning and cooking were NOT on my agenda for the day. 

But I regrouped and managed to take care of ALL the shit on my plate including the extra stuff - and cooked up the world's biggest pot of spaghetti.  Only to get a text telling me that the homecoming was off as he has practice tomorrow and isn't sure that he will make it home at all this weekend. 

ARGHHHHHHHHHH.  So now that I'm all wound up and rearin' to go - here I am - creeping on people on Facebook.  I'm a hypocrite and I'm proud of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment