Friday, May 21, 2010

Lost

I'm lost.  Can you help me please?  I currently have absolutely NO list(s) to follow.  I'm like a tumbleweed on a breezy Kansas day.  I keep turning to my handy dandy notebook by which I've lived for the last two months (or more) and it's providing me ZERO guidance.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  Empty.  On that last Friday before Graduation, I had 5 or more lists to which I was referring continually.  They were loyal friends that provided insight to the next move I was to make.  The next task, the next breath.  And now, when I look at them......  the tasks are all marked off and there is nothing but a blank page staring me in the face:


Maybe I'll just start making shit up so I can feel productive?  I do have this "other" list - the MASTER List for 2010 - it's entitled GOALS:

I feel like we've done a pretty good job of knocking some of that shit out already this year and as I look through it now, wondering which item to tackle next, it occurs to me that I'm going to need about $20,000+ to make an admirable dent in the remaining items.  So, I really don't see much more of it getting done this year unless I trip into a pile of cash in the near future.  So, NOW WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO???

No comments:

Post a Comment