Thursday, May 13, 2010

ENOUGH!

So I've had it.  I've absolutely reached my limit on this shit.  I've told you before about the nut case on the graduation party planning committee.  That sounds so formal and official, doesn't it?  Graduation party planning committee a.k.a four sets of parents stressed and emotionally taxed making a feeble attempt to throw a joint party for their sons.  Call it whatever the fuck you want.  I call it BULLSHIT.  I told you that one gal was on my nerves MONTHS ago.  Well it ain't gettin' any better sweethearts. 

She has managed to turn the task of ordering and retrieving the cakes into a goddamned career path.  I didn't think it was even possible.  But she has.  So while me, the hubby and a single dad are running around like crazy asses, floating the funds for this party, buying one of everything at Sams and pulling the pork and coordinating the details, she's out picking up the fucking cake.  The urge to smash cake in her face at the party is getting difficult to deny.  That bitch better stay til the bitter end and help clean up - that's all I have to say about that.

I now know where her son gets his annoying tendencies.  I used to always tell the prodigal son that the other boy was quite fortunate to have such nice friends, lest he get his ass kicked on a daily basis.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, that's for damned certain.  MUST GET THROUGH NEXT TWO DAYS WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE AND NOT CONCERNED WITH HER.  I really think I will ingest at least one Xanax followed by a beer chaser on Friday before this party.  I think I'll still be able to walk.  I just hope I'll be able to remember what happens so when I lose sight of my senses and kick her fat ass, I'll be able to relate the entire incident to you!!  I should likely make sure the husband is also drugged.  He's more apt to bring on confrontation than I am.  I'll just be in the bathroom talking smack on her - I'd never actually confront her. 

And OMG if she isn't biggest fucking liar and embellisher of all truths.  I was sitting right the fuck here at my table, and listened to the single dad call her and ask her a question.  I heard every word he said.  Next thing I know, another mom on the committee calls me and tells me pain in the ass just called her and single dad said "blah blah blah" - - - it was one lie after another what she said he said.  I just sat here and listened and I was like, "uh, no.  That's NOT what was said or asked."  And then I got that feeling - the one I used to get during the whole fender bender debacle of 2009 that involved the pain in the ass's annoying son.  LIES.  And EMBELLISHMENTS - all for the purpose of stirring up shit.  SHIT DISTURBER.  I just looked it up and found an 8x10 glossy of her fat ass.

BREATHE!  in AND out.

No comments:

Post a Comment