Here is a list of 9 other songs I fucking hate and never want to hear again posted in random order because I hate them all equally (I mean is there REALLY a need to rate different levels of hatred?):
- Tim McGraw - "Don't Take the Girl" - normally a devout Tim McGraw fan, this song is an intolerable illustration of just how whiney this man can be. The only other thing he can do to make me vomit in my own mouth is show up at a concert with that bimbo of a wife of his.
- Nena - "99 Luftballoons" - I don't even know what a "luftballoon" is - so I certainly don't understand why she's singing about 99 of them.
- Sammy Hagar - "I Can't Drive 55" - #1 I hate the "Red Rocker" and anything he sings - but seriously - I can't drive 55? Nuff said.
- Styxx - "Mr. Roboto" - normally a fan of Styxx but sorry guys - I'm not lovin' this one.
- Peter Gabriel - "Sledgehammer" - and all of Peter Gabriel's other songs and ridiculously asinine videos that go with them.
- Eric Carmen - "All By Myself" - Just listen to it - I won't need to explain my hatred toward it after that.
- Donna Summer - "Macarthur Park" - Someone left the cake in the rain - wah wah wah - Shut.the.fuck.up and go get the damned cake out of the rain.
- Genesis - "I Can't Dance" - and you can't sing either - don't leave that part out.
- I cannot even believe I'm putting this on here - but it's true - I hate this song - sorry my lover Kenny Chesney - "She thinks my tractor's sexy" - for all the right things you've done over the years and for all the love I've showered on you - Please - for the love of God and little baby Jesus - STOP playing this song!!