- Start cleaning at 8:30 a.m. on Friday - continue to clean and be on your feet until 3:00 a.m. Saturday.
- Drink while you do that cleaning - even though you know your house guests are arriving the next day and you will be hosting a dinner party.
- Drink more the following day when you are having said dinner party.
- Drink more the next day - start at noon!
- Drink until 4 a.m. the following day.
- Obama is a muslim.
- Obama is a [insert horrible racial slur here].
- The world is ending.
- Your relative's annual salary
- Children should be raised to fear their parents - it's the only way they will be able to make good decisions.
- Only eat 2 tacos in a 24 hour time period - fill up on booze instead
- Your relatives are pinching your ass and you are so drunk you don't even realize it
- Bring a chocolate cake to an indoor party with 10 kids - turn them loose in the house with it.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
If it sounds like a bad idea - it probably is....
Try to keep that in mind for the future please, kthanks. Here are all the things that I heard/did since I last posted that are bad ideas (and not all of these are things that I personally did - or heard for that matter - but if I heard them - believe me - they did NOT come out of my mouth). I'm not even going to tell you which ones are things that were DONE and which ones are things that were SAID - they're all bullshit and the main reason why I'm crazied out after the holiday weekend.