Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't even have the words to title this properly

God damn would these bitches just SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP?  I sat down to write a terribly profound and meaningful for you all to enjoy, and instead these fucking crazy assed women will not zip it.  The Real Housewives of New York City - they're NUTS - and they ALL TALK AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.  Jesus.  I'm surprised I still watch this show.  What the hell is wrong with me?  What?  There's more?  There are THREE parts?  Lord help me.  Please save me. 

But before I turn it off or my head explodes - let me consider that these gals are clinically insane.  They have to be - otherwise they make no sense.  If I sit here and watch them and view them as certified nut cases, they're pretty damned impressive.  I'm pleasantly surprised these tools can function as well as they can.  Impressive!  Okay - I'm on board - I'm going to keep watching. 

What are they wearing?  Who dresses like that?  I can't talk right now - I have a train wreck to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Some nights it's truely best to sip a nerve medication concoction and watch the fire flys on the deck!! They make far more sense!! Even my puppies seem to have more sense than those women...what the hell are you chewing on now??? Is that my toilet brush??!!! Who the hell left the bathroom door open again..Oh shit it was me..Son of a muther give me that you little shits...Stop chewing on my feet..you are tripping your tired decrepit mother figure..Damnit..just take the brush back and leave me alone you little chewing heathens from the seventh realm of HELL!!!!! I'm sorry...where was I? Oh piss on it, I'm going to bed!!

    ReplyDelete