Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm FAMOUS!

Or something like that.  Almost.  Sort of!  Well, in a way. 

You see, I submitted one of my past blog entries to Mushroom Printing & it was published!!!  You can find it here:

http://www.mushroomprinting.com/author/givethewomanherxanaxnow

I posted under a different name so as to not be able to be tracked back to here - although I don't exactly remember the reason why.  Likely fearful that the editors of Mushroom Printing would trace me back to here, read all my horrendous entries and determine I was unworthy of being published on their amazing blog! 

Although now I see that there is a comment and the commenter said she was laughing - but NOT because it was funny.  Fuck her.  It was too funny.  At the time.  When I wrote it back in March.  It was hysterical.  But now, maybe not so much.

1 comment: