Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm like Sybil

...BUT BETTER!

I have so many different profiles at the moment that it will likely take a miracle for them to keep me all straight.  I mean for me to keep them all straight.  There's the professional Facebook profile where I keep my witty shitty humor hidden and only say positive things, leadership advice and other benign shit that some people might find interesting. And then there's the personal Facebook profile where I spout off whatever random shit flows through my head and share stupid pictures of myself and my immature antics.  And now this morning, I created a Facebook profile for my husband.  But because he's innernets challenged, it's actually ME posing as him.  He's friends with my professional profile.  Because if he were to figure out the innernets by some fluke and was friends with the personal profile of myself, well then he'd see all the random shit I post about him and that might not be a good thing.  Although he does typically laugh at everything I say because I am in fact the funniest fucking person on earth.

Oh and also on Facebook, there is the work Fan Page that I am an administer on.  That's where I have to say things to try to get our customers to interact with us which is a little like trying to get a dog to balance hisself on a beach ball while navigating an obstacle course constructed of meaty bones. 

Then there is the work Tweeter account that I am an administrator on where we pluck our brains for interesting things to tweet to our followers there - 90% of which we have no clue who they are, but whatever.

And then there's the personal, nonamesmentioned Tweeter account where I say even more rankier shit than on the personal Facebook account.

And lastly, the ol' LinkedIn account - where I try to post inspiring shit focused around our company, my career and life.  It's the most boring piece of shit ever. 

I'm super wound up this morning - up at 4:30 a.m. - EXCITED!!! Happy and my other sister are coming to visit today and they're bringing two other friends and we're having SundayFunday and we're going to live tweet it - we are so fucking funny anyway - then you add beers and laughter to it - I'm CERTAIN the tweeter fest will go viral!!! 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  I may even create yet another personality before the end of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment