Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HELP!!!!! I've been hijacked by Happy

So last time I checked in, Happy and our other sister were on their way over.  I'm never sure why the other sister isn't in any of the pictures - perhaps it's because she doesn't run around the garage and yard acting like a horse's ass like Happy and I tend to?  Anyway - the day started off something like this:

See, we were wearing shit kickers.  And showing off our matching purses.  The purse on her shoulder is the one she hijacked from me while I was peeing at the bar last time I saw her.  And the one I'm carrying is the new one she bought to replace it.  Only she didn't really replace it.  She just emptied out the contents of the stolen purse and then put her shit in the new purse.  That's how she rolls. 

The day progressed and one thing led to another and the next thing I know, I'm donning a helmet and she's carrying me around:


And that's kind of how the rest of the day and night went.  Me.  Wearing a helmet.  Her carrying me around.  Only she kept dropping me (which is why I wore the helmet to begin with) and the next day I woke up with a bruise the size of my head on my thigh, a bloody ankle and several bruised ribs.  I have no.fucking.clue why.  But I love her and my other sister and our friends that joined us for such a beautiful Sunday Funday!! 

And also, I think next time she comes over, I'll wear full body pads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment