Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amazing

I have had nothing to bitch or rant about for a full week.  How odd.  Or maybe I'm just immune to the shit that goes on around me.  Or perhaps I've accepted it and moved on?  I know it's not because I've grown tired of listening to myself.  I haven't shut up for 3 weeks straight.  By the time Friday arrives, I will have participated in 36 meetings in 3 weeks.  THIRTY SIX MEETINGS IN 3 WEEKS.  Who the fuck does that?  I don't remember what half of them were about.  But I do see a long list of shit that I need to get done - that grows longer with each meeting.  Working at all hours of the day and night trying to get shit done and still maintain some quality of life.  It's been interesting to say the least - but DOABLE. 

Get this - GET THIS:  I've been busy being interviewed by some PR folks for the ROWE team.  And evidently - my interview will be featured in some blog which is published in the New York Times.  SERIOUSLY?  Who does that?  Bitches about Barnes & Noble on some rambling kind of blog, has their life forever changed and then gets interviewed to be featured in a NYT blog?  How does this shit even happen?  When I started this blog, I had no clue where it would take me - and I can assure you it has NOT led me down the path I had envisioned - where I become the next Erma Bombeck.  But instead I'm on some crazy roller coaster ride that is better than any I've ever been on!!! 

And for further excitement this week:  Dress shopping for the brunette's winter formal.  Oddly, I'm actually looking forward to it this year.  I'm going in for early Alzheimer's detection testing next week.  Until I get back to you with something more meaty that you can really sink your fangs into - remember:  DO RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment