Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Time...

The Prodigal Son left to return to college yesterday.  I cried for 27.43 seconds.  Then I kicked into high gear and started cleaning.  And reclaiming my property from his room.  I cleaned the main level.  The husband cleaned the dungeon where the beast had taken up residency for a month.  After about two hours we collapsed.  It's exhausting.  Emotionally and physically.  But more emotionally, than physically.  The solid running streak of sleeping all day, playing Xbox all night.  It was difficult to watch.  I don't think I can go through it again.  So if someone could please jot him a note or give him a ring and let him know that he should probably look to get a job and his own place for the summer, that would be greatly appreciated because I don't think I can bring myself to tell him personally.  But it needs to be done.  Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment