So far today:
- I've taken a very hot shower to clear my sinuses and throat.
- Snorted some saline solution until I gagged myself.
- Taken 4,000 IU of D3
- Ingested 500 mg of Zinc
- Ingested a Garlic pill
- Ingested 2 Ibuprofen
- Drank 8 oz of Echinecea tea
- Gargled 7 times with a Cider Vinegar/Water solution
- Drank 8 oz of De-Tox Herbal Tea (figured I could at least pee myself out of this illness)
- And I slathered my neck with Vicks and then donned a scarf. So I'm dressed like this:
Is that too much? It's not even noon yet. I don't really know if I feel better or not. My neck is rather stiff - but I think it's more from this giant scarf wrapped around it than the actual illness. Although my eyes are kind of watering and I might be shaking from having not eaten anything yet today. Better have some chicken soup!! I hear that is a cure all! But really, is it too much?!
On a similar note, the husband is also ailing. His version of this inconvenience is FAR worse than mine though. But of course, you likely already knew that. As he stood, bent over in the kitchen, holding his side and barking out one small cough this morning, he was able to muster enough strength to inform me, "I think this is already bronchitis." Likely so. Probably pneumonia. Better head on up to the hospital. I'll be up with some flowers later sweetie. After I clean the floors, fumigate the house from the germs that are obviously in here, do some actual work so we can afford to pay our bills and cook dinner for our family. Meanwhile he stomped off to work without saying good bye but proclaiming he NEVER gets sick. I think that is too much.
UPDATE: I just remembered - I also had 1 tsp of Elderberry Juice Concentrate. And 24 oz of water. Now, maybe THAT is too much?