Monday, August 30, 2010

I Can't WAIT

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life.  No.  I'm not finally getting checked into rehab.  But thanks for suggesting it.  Fuckers.

It's the big ROWE Implementation  Workshop at work!  You can read about it here:  http://www.icangetback.blogspot.com/

Here you can read about my shitty Monday and how everyone is on my last nerve.  I have NO clue why.  NONE.  It was a good weekend.  The prodigal son came back to visit - hell it'd been 10 days - he was due!  He brought with him NO laundry- YAY!  But his entourage appeared.  And appeared.  And appeared.  And made messes in my house.  And I yelled at them.  Although one pointed out that I really wasn't that mean or tough when I yelled and said that I instead offered gentle suggestions on how to behave better.  Thank you - now YOU - get.the.fuck.out. 

We relaxed and played.  But we did stay up late all the nights.  So maybe today I'm just fatigued.  Or maybe I'm anxious about tomorrow.  The ONLY thing I'm certain of is this:  People are on my fucking nerve.

I'm going to bed now.  Yes.  At 7 p.m.  I have to be to the office at 7:30 - AND I want to drive thru Starbucks first and reward myself for coming up with such a cool fucking suggestion that we work under a ROWE.  And to those who are too stupid to understand how it ever could work.  Your days here will be numbered - so just keep on with your negative "can't be done" comments.  Pretty soon you'll be granted all the freedom you've ever dreamed of!  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment