Last week, I had a garage sale. If you follow me on Twitter, you will have experienced in real-time just how
- Do NOT have a garage sale right before, during or directly after a full moon. People are fucking insane and my ability to tolerate their bullshit is VERY low. You will end up killing someone.
- ASK how much vodka was put into the jug of bloody mary's BEFORE you drink a gallon of them. Lest you'll pass out in the middle of the afternoon and only learn AFTER the fact that you've ingested a magnum of vodka in less than 2 hours.
- People are fucking rude. And demanding. And just overall shitty in nature.
- Everyone wants to pay a quarter, for an item you have marked $1 and for which you originally paid $100 for. AND they want it in a sack when they leave. Go to the fucking mall if you want a sack.
- My husband likes to stand directly in front of me so I cannot see anything but him. It's annoying and obnoxious - like a small child looking for attention.
- He also likes to correct me and is a severe know-it-all when his parents are around. It's also fucking annoying.